● Three tag durations will be available for purchase for all vehicle sizes and types:
● Parking tags will not be replaceable, refundable, transferable, or upgradable.
● Each tag will be valid for a single vehicle (including motorcycles, UTVs and RVs) and must include a license plate number matching the vehicle in which it is displayed.
● Parking tags will be available for purchase both online and onsite.
● Display of physical parking tags in each vehicle will be required. Digital representations will not be accepted.
● Parking tags will not be location-specific. A parking tag will be required to park anywhere within the boundaries of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
● Parking tags will not be required for motorists who pass through the area or who park for less than 15 minutes.
ONLINE PURCHASE & SHIP
Annual Parking pass can be purchased online here:
ONLINE PURCHASE & PRINT
Purchase daily or weekly parking tags online through recreation.gov
IN PERSON SALES LOCATIONS
Daily and weekly parking tags will be available for purchase by credit card from automated fee machines available year round, 24 hours a day at various locations within the GSMNP.
Daily and weekly parking tags purchased at Automated Fee Machines must be used starting on the date of purchase.
Daily parking tags expire at 11:59pm ET on the date of purchase.
Weekly parking tags expire at 11:59pm ET 7 days from the date of purchase.
Full details about the Park It Forward program can be viewed here: https://www.nps.gov/grsm/planyourvisit/fees.htm
Annual tags should be displayed on the lower passenger side windshield.
Weekly and daily tags will need to be displayed face-up on the front, lower passenger side dashboard.
GSMNP will participate in fee-free days, so guests will not need to display a parking tag on the following days:
Vehicles with state-issued disabled placards or license plates do not need to purchase a parking tag.